Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Introduction

H

Holdit

Greetings to all.

I've re-registered having resurrected the scenario I posted about on the Battlefront forum last year:

Long story short, I boo-booed with a save and lost the lot and had to redo it all from scratch, but the good news is it's not too far from being ready for testing and I'll probably have some questions, particularly around Parameters and Victory Conditions.

Greetings to all.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HuLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I've re-registered having resurrected the scenario I posted about on the Battlefront forum last year:

Ow - Welcome home, did you enjoy your vacation? :oops:

Long story short, I boo-booed with a save and lost the lot and had to redo it all from scratch, but the good news is it's not too far from being ready for testing and I'll probably have some questions, particularly around Parameters and Victory Conditions.

Ahhhhhhh Sympathies & tears of shame for you, or maybe not. :D

Toodles..... (Hi from me, too. I'll drop by once in a while)

Back