JACK FROST TOURNAMENT 2016

Sempai

FGM Major
In November I start the JFTournament for this winter. This time it´s only one battle. It takes place around the Operation Hürtgenwald - especially the 3rd defensive battle. The CM battle itself is a ficticious ME in January 1945 short after failing of the Ardennes Offensive.
Planned it is as mirror battle and the results of both will get calculated together to get a final result. There are given troops and units for both sides with an overall amount of 2000 points each. And every player can buy himself an own choice of 1000 points.

General Situation
Wacht am Rhein was a failure. The Allies were able to regain control and started own attacks. Because of the desastrous supply situation and the lacking air support for the Germans retreat isn´t avoidable. But in the northern Eifel the Allies stuck in reverse. The german 275th Infantry Division achieves impossible and hold the Allies back against all odds. The fresh built 116th Panzer Division and the 344th and 353th Infantry Divisions hardened the defensive even further so allied advances almost got disrupted.

Specific Situation
Allies try to get the advantage back by seizing the spa Waldesruh. That sweet little one-horse town would be a good position to penetrate the german defensive parameter from. But also the Germans have recognized the importance of that place. So they have started their own attack. And so the battle takes it´s course.

Opponents
Germans vs Canadians

Time
January 1945, Dawn

Weather Conditions
Snow, snowy, frosty, Breeze

Turns (planned)
35+

Seize
1200m x 960m, 6x large Flags

Objectives
- Schloß / Castle
- Anwesen / Stately Home
- Sanatorium / Sanatorium
- Stadtwache / Town Watch
- Pfarrhof / Presbytery
- Rathaus / Town Hall

Recruits List
1.) IDIOT94
2.) Uffz.BRAUN
3.) BERT BLITZKRIEG
4.) DRACONIANpl
5.) SEEL
6.) STOFFEL

RESULTS JFT

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
Good Evening, Gents!

Even though it seems we are only 6 players this time I will start at Monday the 7th - what is coming week. I send every player a tourney-saved scenario file. That means You can´t look it in the scenario editor. You start a common QB with the general options set on: January, 1945, Italy! For the other conditions I post a picture and manual asap.

Greetings :)

Sempai

FGM Major
MANUAL FOR JFT 2016 to 2017

At the very first You save the sent file via Windows Explorer into Your CMAK Scenarios folder! Then You start CMAK and jump to the main menue! There You start a QB with the following setting:

Important is that all of You start as AXIS so nobody does the same as his opponent and one of You have to do double work! Files get out in a few minutes. You have time until the 7th as mentioned to do all Your setups. On the 7th I mark the tournament as started no matter if You did or not. Deadline is the 7th February 2017! No additional time possible! Not sending the last played files until that deadline means Total Defeat for the player(s).

Good Luck, Gents and have a lot of fun!

Last edited:

Bert Blitzkrieg

FGM Lieutenant
We've got contact already. There are already a few burning vehicles in the game where I play as German. The other game is heating up too.
Nice to see that Braun has a different plan of attack as German side then I have as German.

Shooting is poor. Appearently due to the poor visibility.

Sempai

FGM Major
Yep, so the shooting is more thrilling I think. At least that was the case as I played the test games. Good, good, so the battle is already ongoing.

Good Luck for You both! :)

I

idiot94

@Sempai
I am sorry for this very late response, my master.

But again, I never received anything from you on this tourney, it seems. Are you still using my 126.com email? And who is supposed to be my opponent this time please? Thanks.

Sempai

FGM Major
Really? I sent on both adresses, I think! I will check that. Not that I made some failure again. Concentration is often very low and/or changing.

P.S.: I checked it and Your opponent is SEEL. The message is named as "CMx1 - JFTournament2016/2017". In the adress list You´re mentioned with the spv004 mail adress. Sent on November the 2nd at 4:49 o´clock. You already answered on the 3rd November with "Got it, ...". The mail I sent was a accumulative message and the scenario file attached so all would have to download from there. Should I resend it in a single message?

Last edited:
I

idiot94

Really? I sent on both adresses, I think! I will check that. Not that I made some failure again. Concentration is often very low and/or changing.

P.S.: I checked it and Your opponent is SEEL. The message is named as "CMx1 - JFTournament2016/2017". In the adress list You´re mentioned with the spv004 mail adress. Sent on November the 2nd at 4:49 o´clock. You already answered on the 3rd November with "Got it, ...". The mail I sent was a accumulative message and the scenario file attached so all would have to download from there. Should I resend it in a single message?
LMAO

I also just realized my mistake :D .... I am playing it right now with SEEL lol

But after the start, I forgot which tournament it was and thought it was OWL's tourney LMAO .... and Actually OWL's tournament just started....

Sorry about the mess, my fault :)