JACK FROST TOURNAMENT PROBLEMS

Sempai

FGM Major
Dear Comrades,

I got information at least 3 of You were given no opportunity to buy added forces for the allied side. I just rechecked if I made something wrong in the manual. So far I can´t find a failure. I even started a QB following the instructions of the posted manual - means with imported troops of the scenario itself and a 1000 points bought force for each side. I got a purchase screen for both sides, axis as well as allied. So I´m a bit helpless why some of You got no purchase screen to see and to work with. If someone of You have any idea what could have gone wrong, let me know!

The battle is made as a ME so it would be extreme for the allied side to play with 1000 points short to the axis side.

Greetings :)

Sempai

FGM Major
If someone of You have suggestions how to tackle the problem of the unfair "balance" because of the missing opportunity to buy the own 1000 points force for the allies I´m all ear. The current situation doesn´t allow the counting of the battles because of the unfairness. So I´m not sure if we a) restart the whole battle, b) start a totally new battle and see this one as a just for fun experience or c) find a way to calculate the disadvantage into the results. For c) I have no idea how to do so but will think it over a while yet. So all suggestions are welcome.

Greetings :)

Bert Blitzkrieg

FGM Lieutenant
Only thing I can tell is that it worked fine when I did the set-up. Both as axis and as allied player. And if logic still works, therefore it should have worked for anyone else too. It just worked fine. Same as previous ME's you made where you had to import troops on the battlefield.