Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Jordan pilot hostage Moaz al-Kasasbeh 'burned alive'

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This is just horrific.... Islamic State are certainly shocking the Western and Arab world. Is this just another attempt to outrage its enemies and force them into a ground conflict?

*** FROM BBC WEBSITE***

Jordan has confirmed the death of pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh after a video published online by Islamic State (IS) claimed to show him being burned alive.

The video shows a man standing in a cage engulfed in flames. Officials are working to confirm its authenticity.

Jordan's King Abdullah hailed Lt Kasasbeh as a hero, saying Jordan must "stand united" in the face of hardship.

The pilot was captured when his plane came down near Raqqa, Syria, during a mission against IS in December.

The video posted on Tuesday was distributed via a Twitter account known as a source for IS propaganda.

The highly produced 22-minute film includes a sequence showing the Jordanian pilot walking at gunpoint amongst rubble apparently caused by coalition air strikes that targeted jihadists.

BBC security correspondent Frank Gardner says that in a world already shocked by the calculated cruelty of Islamic State's actions, the horrific video is aimed primarily at Arab populations in Jordan and the Gulf states.

Jordanian state TV reports that Lt Kasasbeh, 26, was killed a month ago. Jordan had tried to secure his release since then.

The country has vowed "punishment and revenge" for his death, and the king described IS as a "deviant criminal group".

Read more here...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-31121160

Jordan putting men on the ground---highly doubtful. I did hear the US is putting more boots on the ground though. Not for an invasion but for support of the Jordanian AF. Rescue and recovery for their air game. If those other pro-muslim countries are not sickened by this and do not jump on board I think that is a crime. They need to make this incident very well known and show what these animals are doing.

So the Islamic State are saying that an American aid worker who they were holding has been killed by Jordanian airstrikes. Really... the IS propoganda machine need to up their game if that is to be believed. Obviously trying to cause tension between Jordan and the US. Can anyone else feel the tension of this whole conflict slowly slide up the scale. A shit storm is waiting to happen Im afraid.

My two penneth is the main players want the Ukraine issue settled. Once that situation is understood, then boots will definitely be on the ground - but I also think it would be good if this was solved by the nations it directly affects. Tho naturally we will support them.

Back