Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Just some random sh*t.

What a scene. What characters.

Denzel Washington is an absolute master of the dead-eye stare. Even better than Clint Eastwood in my opinion.
Ethan Hawke does a good job as the Confederate soldier with PTSD, hissing like a feral cat when the gunfight starts.
Vincent D'Onofrio as the knife wielding mountain man who prays for your soul while sticking you.
And Martin Sensmeier is impressive as the Comanche warrior.

The American old west in the late 1800's. Pretty harsh, brutal times for most. Some of the stories would make the most hardened go pale.
But I used to read westerns when I was a kid, and one of my earliest TV series was old re-runs of The Cisco Kid haha. I loved the adventure of it all.
When I was 6 years old I used to wear a toy gun belt with 2 six-shooters everywhere I went.

Script writing and direction have come a very VERY long way since then. :D
Just read some info about it, and apparently it started out as a radio show in the 40's!

Last edited:
It appears that they are the 'Massed Pipes & Drums' at the The Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo 2013.
From what I can tell, they are usually represented by bands from the British Armed Forces.
They can even be found on Spotify!

Back