Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Just some random sh*t.

Very fascinating! The clothes, the animations. The town, the landscape. And all in an interactive world. A long way from Pong and Space Invaders.
While the npc day is a bit simple, I wonder how close it was to the historical truth!
And when you see a whole town of them going about their tasks, it really does give the illusion of a place full of real people.
Had a look for it, but seems it's not available on Steam...or even on PC!

Very fascinating! The clothes, the animations. The town, the landscape. And all in an interactive world. A long way from Pong and Space Invaders.
While the npc day is a bit simple, I wonder how close it was to the historical truth!
And when you see a whole town of them going about their tasks, it really does give the illusion of a place full of real people.
Had a look for it, but seems it's not available on Steam...or even on PC!

Its on console only at the moment Concord. I'm not a console man but my granddaughter has a PS4 and i bought and played it. Its is a very good game.

As far as i know it is coming to PC but no date has been given or even actual details. However, there has been little snippets here and there that it going to be released at some point.

check out some of the other videos of the game on YouTube..some of it is hilarious stuff involving the Ku Klux Klan, paedophiles, serial killers, UFO's and even the male rape of the main character.

Dang! Can't watch. Denied. "The uploader has not made this video available in your country". :mad:
I get this quite a bit. The world has decided that Australians aren't ready for some content. Our colonial brains would melt. :confused:

@Meat Grinder I did a search and found that vid elsewhere (than Youtube), and it was feckin hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

I thought this video interview was interesting, if ya have a spare 15 minutes.

Joe Rogan is a comedian and actor. Keven Smith is too, and also comic book writer.
He was Silent Bob, the stoner from the 90's movie Clerks (which I only just realised he also wrote and directed).

Here they discuss (beer-and-pretzels style) life, death, and the phenomenon of 'near-death experiences', which I have always found fascinating.

Back