Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

K I dropped the bomb on Usually Hapless!

The Great White North

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I've posted a reply on his last video to think about offering a paid for match against him where he does a video ARR after and goes over all your mistakes.... Could be interesting and I've volunteered to be the test if he accepts... I'm not implying he is un beatable but his videos are so enjoyable to watch and I think he has a good handle on the game tactically...

Call me crazy...

The hard part about that (IMO) is that Hapless would really need access to your play files and then would need to see a save of the file right before you click "go" to offer the best advice. But that is something that can be done.

anyway, it is a cool concept. I know other games have players that offer "pay to play me and show the video" services, so I hope he does it.

The hard part about that (IMO) is that Hapless would really need access to your play files and then would need to see a save of the file right before you click "go" to offer the best advice. But that is something that can be done.

anyway, it is a cool concept. I know other games have players that offer "pay to play me and show the video" services, so I hope he does it.
I was more thinking of an overview after the match not turn by turn... If that makes sense...

Was thinking more along the lines he made observations on his opponent as the match progressed...

** UPDATE ** I'm edging Hapless again for a paid for match... Here is the post on his last YouTube video...

"I have a large Meeting Engagement CMFI match waiting for you. I will pay you to kick my arse if you do an AAR video of the match afterwards like Tin Cans. I absolutely love CM especially the WW II titles and I know I would learn a lot playing against you as your opponent. No pressure but seriously would be honoured to be on the other side of the map against you... I'm at the Few Good Men under The Great White North for the PM!"

Back