Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

L'Abbaye Blanche

W

Wildcard

Hi all looking to do the scenario L'Abbaye Blanche if anyone is interested.

It is designed by Hoth and is a medium size historical scenario

here is its right up

Abbaye Blanche, Mortain, (France). German forces have started an offensive in Normandy codenamed Luttich. The main objective is to regain the city of Avranches in the atlantic coast of France and cut the americans in Normandy. Recce german forces from 2nd SS Panzer Division are moving near the Abbaye Blanche in the northern outskirts of Mortain. Americans from the 120th Infantry Rgt. supported by AT units have prepared a roadblock to avoid any german activity in the area…

@Wildcard. Let me think on this and see how I might free up for a possible match. If you get another offer, take it and don't wait for me this time.
House Rules Questions:
  1. Seeing as this is a German attack, will you agree to allow a first turn German air/artillery barrage?
  2. Do you agree that American forces should not plot first turn indirect fires?
  3. Is this a Ladder Match or not?
Good luck!

No to first turn Arty on both side.

Reason I dont allow it is it is very unrealistic due to it’s accuracy and the need not to have eyes on the area your hitting.

I don’t do Ladder matches. For me life is to serious at the best of times so I play CM for fun.

Back