Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Ladder Match CBMN/CMFB

@Panzer_Freak

A Ladder game is a game where the intention is to report it to the Few Good Men Ladder - a league table(ish) of completed games that is done for fun and giggles. In my (Humble) experience most games here are posted as ladder games, but both players should agree before play.

Short version : It's for fun and bragging rights (Heh- Zinzan is placed 157th of 168 atm!!!!!! :) )

For a newbie, what is a Ladder match?

Ladder matches are the crucible of fire, the riddle of steel, the wheel of pain, the bullet hits the bone, heartbreak ridge, pork chop hill, mano-a-mano, winter is here, the rubber meets the road, Hell in a Cell, the Thunderdome, the Colosseum!

OR, IN OTHER WORDS....

Yep - a ladder match is competitive play. The Ladder ranks all players by their win/loss records.
Non-ladder is "between friends" and not reported for competitive ranking.

;-)

Hi Coopes,

I'm playing two non-ladders at the moment (none of my opponents have at least mentioned the ladder) but I wouldn't mind to play a ladder one.

I have no internet at home so it has to be a pbem-game and I have only the Final Blitz game.

You can decide whether to play a scenario, and which scenario to play, or a quick battle and send the save to me through email. Although I prefer a bit larger to huge battle maps I guess some medium sized scenarios can have quite large maps too. But a small map could maybe be fun in an H2H game too.

The single player scenarios I have played are A December Morning, the three Courage Conquers scenarios and both Battle for Chaumont scenarios. So if you want to play a scenario, you will preferably choose any other scenario but those.

I won't be able to play every day. But if you already have other opponents to keep you busy that should probably not be a bad thing.

Let me know in a pm and I give you the email for you to use.

BornGinger

Coopes,

If you have room for one more I'd be happy to take you on, otherwise I'll bow out to BornGinger.
I have CMBN and all of it's associated modules. Would be able to play QB or scenarios, and would have a turn rate of 1-2 a day.

Coopes,

If you have room for one more I'd be happy to take you on, otherwise I'll bow out to BornGinger.
I have CMBN and all of it's associated modules. Would be able to play QB or scenarios, and would have a turn rate of 1-2 a day.

No we can play, the more games the better :)

If you want i use a random list generator to generate the QB. Would clear it with you first what it spits out and then we can crack on

Back