Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Ladder Mirror

I´ll give it a go if youd like. Just finished another ladder against Bootie.
You pick map. I don´t care which side I play.
Mind you. I only have CMBN with all the mods.

Last edited by a moderator:
We may play QB, mirror or whatever you like. Standart conditions(no preplanned barrage for defender 1st 5 min etc.)
I prefer to make a series of turns, dedicating to the game 3-4 hours a day. Take long(relatively) pauses when puchasing troops, working out/reviewing my plan. This approach allows to hold the thread of battle in the head and maintain an interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, sounds good. Do you agree to the 40% limit on Armor (tanks, Tank destroyers). I think I would like to go with a probe mirror QB using CMFB. Does that work? I can pick out a map and get it started....just need your dropbox email. Then you can review the map and make sure you like it.

Oh, i prefer to play without tanks at all(mech inf or inf), so i agree on 40% armor limit. Cuz battle with tanks is focused on armor duels mainly, neglecting other troops.
I have no CMBF installed unfortunately, CMBN(v 4.0) only. Or here you mean the map copied from CMFB?

my contacts:
dropbox: Timur Artemyev
email: timartemyev@gmail.com
I have CM Helper, skype, telegram for chat either.

btw i didn't use air in CMBN v4.0 yet. Is it as stupid random as in previous versions?

wait, do you mean medium size battle? cuz i prefer to choose a battle size one grade lower than the map. To give a space for maneuvres. What do you think about small size battle and middle size map? I do not insist though

Back