Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Ladder Mirror

wait, do you mean medium size battle? cuz i prefer to choose a battle size one grade lower than the map. To give a space for maneuvres. What do you think about small size battle and middle size map? I do not insist though

I have a medium sized battle on a larger map....approx 1100 by 900. Just check it out and let me know if you want something different.

Very interesting map. I even guess this map rather fits for battalion size(medium battle size). Cuz you've set up small battles size, which is for company+arty+armor. Could you change it to middle battle size pls?

Very interesting map. I even guess this map rather fits for battalion size(medium battle size). Cuz you've set up small battles size, which is for company+arty+armor. Could you change it to middle battle size pls?

I believe it is set up for a Medium size battle....at least that what it says on my computer......Medium probe, 1 hour 15 minutes.

hm, 2300 point for defender and 3400 points for attacker. Ok, lets try it. Although i'm affraid the defender may tear his ass trying to cover all important sectors with one company+arty+armor. :shocknaz:

Do you use CM Helper for chat? If yes, let's use it for communication
what is the time in Oregon now? Here we have 7:36 a.m
what time you usually can drop your turns?

I going to complete my plans for this map, putting in some interesting idea (in a style of Bil Hardenberger or Combatintman), not simple template which would make me dissappointed. The problem is that i have a birthday today, and need a bit more time. Will you excuse me if i postpone my turns for tomorrow pls?

One more thing. Could you be so kind to tell me where i can dowload this map itself, separately from our turns. I want to test it, check LOS etc.

Both my 002.ema turns are done. Your turn now. Excuse me for delay, i spent all day to research this map.

Thanks for the game Wellsonian. I´m a little embaressed in calling that a win for me though.
Feel free to offer me a rematch. Anytime.

Thanks for the game Wellsonian. I´m a little embaressed in calling that a win for me though.
Feel free to offer me a rematch. Anytime.

No embarrassment needed! I liked your force pick, with all those infantrymen. That was a blast.....and a well earned (in blood for sure) win by you. I believe I will take you up on the rematch. Would you care to put something in our dropbox? I'm down for any game of the meeting engagement or probe variety.

Last edited:
I´d be happy to. Thing is though that I only have default scenarious.
Haven´t been to eager in downloading scenarious I´m afraid.
So I could try and pick one out of those if you wouldn´t mind.

How about we just do a Quick battle. Small, Medium or Large size, your choice. Then you just have to pick the map......a task I am sick of doing since I've started a rash of Quick Battles lately.
Will a 1 hour battle suffice?
Any side preference and attack or defence?

Back