Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Lamb to the slaughter

Hardradi

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
First timer, ready to give PBEM a go. I have CMBN (any version) and CMFI (any version). Looking for an opponent.

Should I start with a small/medium quick battle? Any other suggestions?

Some of my recent opponents have a habit of.....disappearing.

Well yeah if you keep picking on noobies im not surprised LOL :D. As the old saying goes.... pick on somebody your own size! :p (or in this case CM experience) :p

bully-Medium.jpg

In March 1944, well before the terrible Nazi offensive known as Case toter Schnee (Operation Dead Snow) a new Nazi experiment was unleashed on two unsuspecting U.S. infantry battalions in the Apennine Mountains in Italy.

The first U.S. battalion was overrun and destroyed to a man, three days before. Only this piece of rare archival footage evidences this incident:

The second U.S. battalion, known as the “Silver Bullet” Battalion was all that stood in the way of this ghastly experiment. Radio intercepts given to the battalion commander, Lieutenant Colonel Hardlambi have picked up that the Nazi secret Bataillon Nekromantie is about to attack, they are believed to be led by the brutal Oberstleutnant Fleischwolf…

Back