Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Large to Huge scenarios list Opponents wanted

A

Aulette

Here will left a list of long term 1:30 to 2 hours ruge battles desired. All of them are Battalion sized with a lot of combined arms and some with air support. Play with all that CM2x have to offer. 2 hours scenarios are the best choice for the gap that CM1x operation stile games left in 2x

For ladder player its optional, if you want to play as ladder our not just say a word in scenario start. Don't matter, but will be a pleasure to register scenario battle. Im opened for any side, them just pick yours. Just a good temple for mars scenario I'm looking out to play as us, couse Brazilian division fought this battle side bye side with this American formation

CMFI/GL

Gl lancing the abscess on vs external FGM player
Gl A good templem to mars battle on vs DasTiger
Gl the winter of our discontent battle on vs nathangun

Gl the keep of Majella
Fi ramparts of Palikoi battle on vs Borriks
Fi Smoke 'em if you got'Em

Cmbn/cw
BN Bois de Bongin
Cw Normons
Cw surrender invites death
Cw Colossal Crack
Cw the flowers of the forest
CW My Honor is my Loyalty on vs Das Tiger
Cw the Mace Battle on vs Strachvitz
Cw through the loop
Cw breaking the panthers battle on vs DasTiger

Last edited by a moderator:
Good choice :) another hard time against a crack commander. Thx and will set

OK, Marco, I will play the "Temple of Mars" scenario with you - I promise/swear that I haven't seen it before and I will not look into it - my word of honour!

Let's do it as a ladder game, please. :)

Great news Shoker. Never played any of scenarios also. Just saw reviews around. You will be fighting with a might force on top off steep hill. Scenario recommendations says that us side have a hard hide to do. Ladder game is on. Setting yours and Das Tiger battles

@Shorker @DasTiger , check yours boxs, first files on it.

Good luck and enjoy a long road to death our victory

...hm..

I don't want to have an unfair advantage based on imbalanced troops in a scenario.
But without "ladder" there is no thrill in the game (...for me).

So I would like to suggest this: In case of a draw it will be counted as a victory for the Allied, OK? :)

...hm..

I don't want to have an unfair advantage based on imbalanced troops in a scenario.
But without "ladder" there is no thrill in the game (...for me).

So I would like to suggest this: In case of a draw it will be counted as a victory for the Allied, OK? :)
Don't worry @ Shorker , now we have Draw option to report. And if you feel so much about those poor GI climbing the hills while been slaughtered by machineguns and mortars we can allways replays it.

But beware I still have mortal and rapid reaction American artillery :)

I am interested in playing CW The Maze as Axis if you like...

@ Strachwitz , you got yours armored heavy cavalry and I have those mace polish infantry, we have a fight. Send yours drop box mail to ad folder and set h2hh. It will be also for ladder?

Great choice! That one is a blast! But be aware it's huge tending to regimental size...

I love this so many so good. But we need to beware with stack up effect in this kind if scenario :). It's easy to lost a full coy by simple mortar fire just because troops are so tied and close shoulder by shoulder.

@ Strachwitz , you got yours armored heavy cavalry and I have those mace polish infantry, we have a fight. Send yours drop box mail to ad folder and set h2hh. It will be also for ladder?
Great! And a ladder game it will be. By the way I haven't played this scenario before so it is and will stay blind for me. Until
it's over of course ;-)

Don't worry @ Shorker , now we have Draw option to report. And if you feel so much about those poor GI climbing the hills while been slaughtered by machineguns and mortars we can allways replays it.

But beware I still have mortal and rapid reaction American artillery :)

OK, then shall it be! ;)

Good luck and have fun! :)

P.S.: Regarding the new ladder - can you accept my challenge now? Can't report a result at the moment - system says: "Challenge was ot accepted".

@Strachwitz db folder and first file shared with your mail, @Shorker about ladder I´ve tryed to accept your challenge but it says that you profile is private and I can´t do nothing, don´t know what is this, Im out for 3 hours will try when come back.

Thanks but will you please remove my email address from the previous post? Bots crawling around...

First file is in the dropbox folder. Good luck Aulette and have fun!

@Aulette: Marco, I'm sorry but we have to stop our game... - :eek: I have nothing but infantry sitting in a heavy snow storm.... this is so f***king boring nonsense... :oops:

Please don't be angry about me but this is nothing I want to play for 1 hour and 40 minutes - not even for 5 minutes. The white points (snow flakes) everywhere on my pc screen
are making me crazy - and no option to stop this nonsense. :confused:

No, sorry - that is too much. :(

Back