Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Latest Club News from Bootie

Actually, I just reliased the 'old boys' pic on my computer was zoomed in all the way, to the full screen width, so the 'tin soldier' effect was magnified in colour. But when I zoom out (I couldn't actually see the FGM logo engraved into the wood at all previously, so great was the zoom), the tin soldier issue goes away.

Really like the new colors, loved the old ones too but whatever everyone likes is fine by me. I appreciate the hard work!

One thing with the new forum header, I see the wood grain banner but its really zoomed in so I can only see a little corner of it and I see a warning message from Imgur saying "Image you are requesting does not exist or no longer available"

Just letting you know in case you are still working on it. Keep up the great work.

Really like the new colors, loved the old ones too but whatever everyone likes is fine by me. I appreciate the hard work!

One thing with the new forum header, I see the wood grain banner but its really zoomed in so I can only see a little corner of it and I see a warning message from Imgur saying "Image you are requesting does not exist or no longer available"

Just letting you know in case you are still working on it. Keep up the great work.

That should be it fixed now. :)

The old colours are still available. Click on the paintbrush below the forum and select Shades of Grey to get this style.

Snap 2017-12-02 at 19.37.52.png

However, I'll be baaack!

zNEj1kK.jpg

Looking really good. And running much smoother/loading faster. The site was very sluggish for me the past few weeks. Will improvements be made to TPG, TSD and CMMODS?
The header is nice looking but a bit big IMO.

Back