Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Lets get to the top of the Ladder!

C

coolbreeze

Hey Y'all

Just started playing ladder games, and am roaring to go. Up for any type of engagement with any size in CMBN (I have all modules) with anyone. The more games the better.

I do prefer to play Mirrored games for Attack and Defend Scenarios or QBs. I propose the following arty rules: no artillery in the setup zone of the attacker, as well as a delay of at least 5mins for any preplanned artillery for a meeting engagement or for defenders. I am also amenable to additional rules or slight variations

Last edited by a moderator:
@Meat Grinder @Gnarly

I'm going to have to agree with Gnarly this time! A name like Meat Grinder doesn't sound very peaceful to me.

Gnarly,

Any chance you're up for a game or two? Entering this thread means you have got to participate. :D

@coolbreeze @Badger73 Perhaps one of the more belligerent ladder players will take up your challenge. I'm trying to become a more peaceful person (and I have too many games going at the moment). :)

When one has has the shit kicked out of oneself all to often they end up like this.... NUMB !!!!!!.......that's another word for peaceful:)

@Meat Grinder @Gnarly

I'm going to have to agree with Gnarly this time! A name like Meat Grinder doesn't sound very peaceful to me.

Gnarly,

Any chance you're up for a game or two? Entering this thread means you have got to participate. :D

If you want to take me on, Your turns you will start to feel like your watching an R18 horror movie. Be warned!!!! If you think you got the stomach for it then here i am!!!

just check out my record on heavy hitters thread....

@Titan

It's a good thing I like horror movies! Though, I am more partial to the psychological suspense types than the slashers. I also noticed all of your recent ladder reports have been wins, guess I'll have to change that. :D I'll send a PM to set up a game.

Back