Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

LFG CMBN

P

Peleliu

I am well into my first game and am looking to starting up a second to continue my education.

Preferences for this game:

Quick Battle
Any battle type
Small-Medium size
2 hours
Large+ map
Mixed forces (my preference is for balanced combined arms).
Daytime with random weather & conditions

Can play a minimum of 2 turns per day (1 morning and 1 night) and probably more. Although I have listed preferences above, I can be talked into just about anything so if you want a game...give me a shout. I really love campaigns so if there is a decent one out there for H2H, please consider that as well.

Hi, I'm just getting back into CM after a few years away. Not had much experience with H2H but want to that more now so if you've got a slot available, set up a game (anything you like) and we can go

Hi, I'm just getting back into CM after a few years away. Not had much experience with H2H but want to that more now so if you've got a slot available, set up a game (anything you like) and we can go

Sounds good. This will be only my 2nd H2H. I am only about 20 minutes into my first. Are you interested in one of the 3 attack/defense battles or a meeting engagement?

Lets make sure to carefully pick our forces for it. I clicked the pick suggested forces button for my current game. Not exactly the forces I would have chosen. I feel like a blind two-legged dog fighting a bear.

535e9d7e-b3d1-481a-8ccd-d581ed354bc6_1.6ec7d026e465efc2fec16e3f15257d23.jpeg

Sounds good. This will be only my 2nd H2H. I am only about 20 minutes into my first. Are you interested in one of the 3 attack/defense battles or a meeting engagement?

Lets make sure to carefully pick our forces for it. I clicked the pick suggested forces button for my current game. Not exactly the forces I would have chosen. I feel like a blind two-legged dog fighting a bear.
I'll set up a medium size meeting engagement. I think I need your email so I can share dropbox. I'll PM you...

Be patient though... I usually cock something up trying to set dropbox and H2h helper up

PJMaybe , If you wanna bench mark yourself against one of the heavy weights around here, let me know...Have to be for ladder though.

Thanks Titan. Wasn't sure how to get into the Ladders, I PM you

Thanks Titan. Wasn't sure how to get into the Ladders, I PM you

You get "on" the ladder by completing a competitive (ladder) match between two FGM members and reporting it via the "Forms" menu where you select, complete, and submit a "Report a CM Result'. The match winner submits the report. Once reported, each player's AAR comments are welcome and encouraged. @Titan can walk you through the drill.

You get "on" the ladder by completing a competitive (ladder) match between two FGM members and reporting it via the "Forms" menu where you select, complete, and submit a "Report a CM Result'. The match winner submits the report. Once reported, each player's AAR comments are welcome and encouraged. @Titan can walk you through the drill.

Thats right...I'll get you on the Ladder no trouble at all. :)

Back