LFX - LIVE FIRE EXERCISES 2017

Sempai

FGM Major
LFX - 2017 (CMAK)

"The war in the East goes not according to plan! Hitler´s forces rush through Russia and it´s only a question of time when the Russians will capitulate. Already the Germans assemble ships and boats to cross the ocean, new embattled divisions train for a greater naval landing operation on the soil of USA and science and technology work at full speed to engineer newer and still more deadly weapons for Wehrmacht and SS." This is the ficticious situation OSS wants to get trained for. So You, Commanders, have to train for the worst case - the aftermath of a successful german landing. The Germans try a breakthrough into the Rocky Mountains whereto our leaders retreated into a secret facility. 10th Mountaineers and the National Guard were able to establish a defensive parameters a few miles before the secret facility. Germans push forward through mountains and hilly terrain to break that parameter. For that training Tigers-I will be substitutes for the probably much higher sophisticated german armour then. But it has to be taken the tanks then will be even more deadly. But for now the Tigers will do.

Opponents : Wehrmacht & Schutzstaffel vs US Army & National Guard

Conditions: changing weather and daytime

Battles: 2 - 4 (each about 30 turns)

Time of War: late 1944

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
RECRUITMENT LIST

1. BERT BLITZKRIEG (both)
2. SPHINX (both but rather Germans)
3. IDIOT94 (both but rather Allies) currently not available
4. OWL (Allies)
5. SEEL (???)
6. VARTUOOSI (???)
7. STOFFEL (Allies)
8. YAMA (because not reachable anymore)

WALLY MOUNTZ in reserve

PAIRS OF OPPONENTS
VARTUOOSI vs STOFFEL .................................................................................................... 72 : 28 (Major Victory) - Fisherman´s Watch taken (Brückenkopf???) Axis built bridgehead in 1st battle
YAMA vs OWL ......................................................................................................................... 45 : 55 (Draw) - Axis built bridgehead in 1st battle
SPHINX vs IDIOT94 (replaced by SEMPAI) ............................................................. 34 : 66 (Tactical Victory) - Fisherman´s Watch taken in 1st battle
BERT BLITZKRIEG vs SEEL ................................................................................................ 46 : 54 (Draw) - Axis built bridgehead and pierced into enemy area in 1st battle - 2nd Battle Setup done

2nd BATTLE
VARTUOOSI vs STOFFEL .................................................................................................... ???
YAMA vs OWL ........................................................................................................................ ???
SPHINX vs IDIOT94 (replaced by PAULOONDRA) ............................................. SPHINX surrendered 85 : 15 (Total Defeat) - PAULOONDRA winner LFX???
BERT BLITZKRIEG vs SEEL ................................................................................................ ???

Last edited:

Sempai

FGM Major
Short conclusion: All axis commanders were able to take Fisherman´s Watch. Only SPHINX wasn´t able to get a foot on the other edge - but that could be because he had to battle me (the scenario creator). For the second battle I set PAULOONDRA on my place as a replace. Then all should be fair again. Next battles go out asap.

Greetings and congratulations to all axis commanders - especially to BERT BLITZKRIEG for his unbelievable breakthrough to Grizzly´s Ear. My congratulations to the allied commanders that they let the axis troops not even further pierce into the homeland.

P.S.: A request from my side: Please, for all my tournaments and campaigns - write in the message title(s) for what tournament/campaign the sent in files are meant. That spares me a lot of time.

Yama

FGM New Member
Owl and I are at file 38. The German advance become slowly, and there is still only infantry fight. Both side's armours keep the safe distance.

Sempai

FGM Major
Thank You, Yama, for the info! Concerning the other tournaments I have to check again what is happening. Found some files without any description. Maybe that are files of the tournaments.

@all: So let me use that to remind You to write at least in the title of sent messages what tournament or campaign they are from! Counts only for the players who don´t did it at all. It is very confusing if the same (or almost the same) players list participate on different formats and I get always/often files without any hint what format is meant. For the future I will not handle files anymore where isn´t clear for what tournament or campaign they are meant. They go straight in the bin. Now back to checking if, maybe, that files are the missing ones - or at least a part of it.

Greetings

Yama

FGM New Member
My email's subject was: "Re: FST - AUTUMN OFFENSIVE",
and file name of attachment is "autumn offensive.zip".