Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Lies, slander and sledging: a shared DAR between Artemis and Gnarly

What does 'Emergency' do?

Churns already ploughed fields into morasses of mud, whilst an entire platoon of Germans 150m away blissfully plays cards.

Technically? Forgoes the spotting round/s and dumps the entire barrage wherever the first spotting round would have been. Perhaps I should have read up on this before I used that option?? ;D If only I had the time to actually learn this stuff offline by playing the AI....

Churns already ploughed fields into morasses of mud, whilst an entire platoon of Germans 150m away blissfully plays cards.

Technically? Forgoes the spotting round/s and dumps the entire barrage wherever the first spotting round would have been. Perhaps I should have read up on this before I used that option?? ;D If only I had the time to actually learn this stuff offline by playing the AI....

Haha; emergency calls generally go much better with an experienced FO. They're not bad for defensive fires with larger caliber arty. I've had some success with them when its a FO with decent veterancy and soft factors calling it in.

Sounds like quite the bash you two are having.

Indeed, the Amerikanskis flee before my mighty Panzers. The AT gun that was politely knocking on one of my beautiful tanks like an annoying proselytizers at the door, has been silenced.

LOL ... the 57mm ... the Jehova's Witness of AT guns :D:D:D:D:D
No, I do believe the church of the latter-day high velocity brought their a-game - it looked like a 75.

Still payed as much attention to it though :p

Back