Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Lies, slander and sledging: a shared DAR between Artemis and Gnarly

Hans, braving enemy fire, stands his ground to hose down Gnarly's lone surviving picket!

This is when happens when the Krauts try to speak American; they totally butcher it! By 'hose down', I presume you meant giving (the still very much alive and uninjured) Corporal Rock a slight headache?

Gnarly's troops show little of the same determination, nor invulnerability!

You may need to explain to this squad that their objective is that rather large town behind them.... :p

Art_FB_CAR1.jpg
Suffice to say, these
Feiglings
have taken flight after a SINGLE arty shell.... I do hope the rest of your army is made of sterner stuff? :poke:

Last edited:
Actually, Jim sounded like a Kiwi, livin' in Queensland....

Amazing how Aussies can call even their worst enemy 'maate'...

I'm starting to think I'm actually playing CM: Dr Who...

Art_FB_CAR2.jpg
EXTERMINATE!!

Time+of+the+Doctor+-+Daleks.jpg

Good thing that

5a4067a6ff9584f282c631301b7f39cc.jpg

What is with these pretentious pussies that Art's crewed his tanks?????

Scratch the duco even just a LITTLE bit...

Art_FB_CAR3.jpg

And crew considers themselves too 'kool' to be seen in those kitties....
Art_FB_CAR4.jpg

;)

They got tired of you knocking at the door, they decided, given you're incapable of hurting the tank, to have a picnic instead!

Haaans!!! Hol das Bier aus dem Kühler und tu die Eier auf den Grill! Das hier könnte länger dauern. Jawoll, Herr Leutnant! Bitte anmerken zu dürfen: Es regnet! Soll der Sonnenschirm auch aufgespannt werden?

Haaans!!! Hol das Bier aus dem Kühler und tu die Eier auf den Grill! Das hier könnte länger dauern. Jawoll, Herr Leutnant! Bitte anmerken zu dürfen: Es regnet! Soll der Sonnenschirm auch aufgespannt werden?

Except I think Hans the driver is now deceased..... Most of the hits are on his viewport, and his hatch never opened when the rest of the crew bailed.

Gnarly decided to add to the rain with a heavy artillery barrage. Typical American, throw enough at the target and someone might aim by mistake...

Gnarly decided to add to the rain with a heavy artillery barrage. Typical American, throw enough at the target and someone might aim by mistake...

Never used 'Emergency' before. Will never use it again, either... :rolleyes:

It did create some pretty holes though...

Back