Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Lookin for a CMFI Match

D

Dlw4456

Usually I wouldn't post here but I haven't been able to get a match for a few months on TheBlitz, so here I am. Unfortunately I only have Fortress Italy no dlc, sorry the games are expensive as hell. Anyways I'm flexible on anything on match stats so hit me up

Ill give you a game..Ladder. I two was on Blitz and could never get anyway to play with. Im a new member and have recently bought CMFI. I can leave what you want up to you. I prefer Mirror matches.

Ill give you a game..Ladder. I two was on Blitz and could never get anyway to play with. Im a new member and have recently bought CMFI. I can leave what you want up to you. I prefer Mirror matches.
Cool thanks, I just got CMFB if you prefer that instead, but I have more experience with FI. your choice, message me and we can discuss more!

I've got serval games going with FB, but havent played FI yet so wouldnt mind trying that. Could i suggest Probe/Defence QB, ill leave the rest two you such as map etc

Back