Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a battle or two

Hey Rico. If you have not filled your dance card I'd be up for playing. I'm not in your time zone but think I can provide you a reasonable turn rate.

I'd be up for anything if you wanted to set something up. Or, if you wanted to consider a scenario from the Depot I'll throw out CMFB "What's Up With That #1" for your consideration.

Just let me know if you are interested or go ahead and send a DB invite to poliphant_1@hotmail.com.

Hey Rico. If you have not filled your dance card I'd be up for playing. I'm not in your time zone but think I can provide you a reasonable turn rate.

I'd be up for anything if you wanted to set something up. Or, if you wanted to consider a scenario from the Depot I'll throw out CMFB "What's Up With That #1" for your consideration.

Just let me know if you are interested or go ahead and send a DB invite to poliphant_1@hotmail.com.

Thanks @Jolly Olly -- will set something small(ish) up later this evening ... more partial to QB at this point.

Thanks @Jolly Olly -- will set something small(ish) up later this evening ... more partial to QB at this point.
Sounds great! QB definitely works for me. Set it up however you want. I'll play with whatever parameters & rules you want.

Looking forward to the game!

File back to you. We are ready to role!

Good luck and good fun to you!

I'll take u on in a ladder match if u still looking for a game..I got both games and don;t mind going Allied

Back