Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a CM:BN game

T

TheTrooper

I'm back to CM after a long time. I have Battle for Normandy with Commonwealth. I can play scenario or QB I prefer small or medium battle. Anyone?

A ladder game ? Count me in...I also got Market garden Im a new member and havent played much over the years like yourself. You pick what ever settings you like as long as its a Mirror game.

I'm back to CM after a long time. I have Battle for Normandy with Commonwealth. I can play scenario or QB I prefer small or medium battle. Anyone?
I can set up something, plz let me know if still available!

Hi Camo, Yes as long as its a mirror just set something up im going out for a few hrs but will get onto it when back. Just so you know im new here and to the game...Hopefully i might be able to make you work abit for the result

Bring it on...CMBN not sue to others yet as just bought. Anything u like as long as its Mirrored and ladder game

How many turns do u suggest we wait before Art is used...i havent played this much so new to these rules

Back