Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a CMBS Game

Z

Zahard

Been gone awhile due to family, work, and personal health issues. I'm ready to come back to gaming with some CMBS, if anyone's down to play?

I'm down. Do you like maps on the larger side? Like Rad Full? ;)

I'm down. Do you like maps on the larger side? Like Rad Full? ;)
Haha.

Sorry for the late reply. Hard to reply during the middle of a work week.

But yeah, I'd be fine. I think the rule I wanted to try for CMBS was, given the size of the battle the size of map map goes up by one. So, medium battle, large map. Large battle, Huge map, etc.. That sound good?

Yeah keen. I’d be interested in running a company sized battle on a small map?

Still looking for maybe one or two more... I feel like taking on a challenge, so if someone would be up for a Large/Huge U.S. vs Russian fight, with me taking the Russians, that'd be cool. I'm a bit inspired by Hapless' ongoing series "Prodding the Eagle".

Solid maybe. Right now I'm having some computer issues I'm trying to sort out that started yesterday. Can I get back to you Monday on that small match?

Looks like I'm down for the count for at least a month. Need a new Hard Drive; and if I'm doing that i might as well just upgrade to Windows 10. R.I.P. $250 USD

Aw, alright. Tell me when you're back in action! Meanwhile I can read the manual and figure out what all those funny looking post-modern vehicles do. :D

By scenario do you mean an actual scenario or just a quickbattle? If the latter: Small or tiny and I'm on board (preferably on a map that is at least one level larger - small/medium)! :)

I've never played a multiplayer scenario before. I guess you know exactly what kinds of units the opponent has at his disposal? Also, I suppose you can't deploy your units? That doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me. I really enjoy the planning part of the game. Sorry. :/

No problem if you don't want to play a scenario. Just for your information I play double blind, this is where neither person has seen the scenario before so it is is complete new to them. All they have to go by is the scenario briefing provided by the scenario designer. Obviously there is no way to stop someone cheating and looking at the other persons force, but they would just be ruining their enjoyment of the game. Obviously there is no way to stop someone cheating and looking at the other persons force, but they would just be ruining their enjoyment of the game.

@Sgt Grunt would you be interested in a very tough scenario? Tough for UKR.

I'm building a campaign and using "real world" battles with the scenario to shape the AI plans. I could take UKR if you want.

hey guys! New to the forums, looking for a CMBS h2h game. I'm up for whatever

Back