Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a fight (BN, FB)

B

Baxter

Hey guys I am looking for a match in CMBN or CMFB. I am a relatively new guy to CM so take it easy on me haha.

LOL! @Baxter be aware that @Nemesis is FGM's past two years Ladder Champion . . . For what you are about to receive, may you be truly thankful. :shocknaz:
Good luck and good gaming to you both. :cheerso:

Ha, @Badger73 ! I was only the champ of 2018. I don't have that many games played in 2019 and surely will not win this year. And, as I recall, you yourself beat me in a (thankfully) non-ladder game last year!
As a reminder, Michigan vs Wisconsin is coming this weekend. It is going to be a great game! :cheerso:

<snipped>
As a reminder, Michigan vs Wisconsin is coming this weekend. It is going to be a great game! :cheerso:

Would that be the Wisconsin 35 - Michigan 14 game played yesterday? :gitaro:
Actually, this was a pretty good weekend for all Wisconsin sports fans; the Brewers won both their baseball games against the Pirates yesterday and today. The Packers beat the Bronco's 27-16 in NFL football. (y)

Would that be the Wisconsin 35 - Michigan 14 game played yesterday? :gitaro:
Actually, this was a pretty good weekend for all Wisconsin sports fans; the Brewers won both their baseball games against the Pirates yesterday and today. The Packers beat the Bronco's 27-16 in NFL football. (y)

I was dead wrong. It was not a great game. Michigan was horrid! Congrats on your win!

Back