Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a game or two. CMBN/CMFB

W

Will S

Looking for someone to take on in a QB. A mirror game is my preferred setup, but would take on a single game also. Some maps that seem fun are posted below, open to other suggestions too.

Basic rules would be as follows: The defender will make no pre-planned artillery or air missions. The defender will not target the attackers setup zone, and the attacker will only use their setup zone for staging forces.

If you want to play by other guidelines such as infantry only, light armor, keeping "typical" attributes, etc, just let me know.

I like Iron level games. Live in GMT -8. Looking for players committed to finishing the game.

Give a PM if you're keen on getting something going. Cheers - WS

CMFB Noville Map. Probe, Large purchase. 90 minutes.
View attachment 13844 View attachment 13843

CMFB Open-Village 106. Probe, Medium Purchase, 60 minutes.
Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 7.23.53 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 7.23.30 PM.png

CMFB Rough-Town 130. Probe, Large Purchase 90 mins.
Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 7.28.27 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 7.33.03 PM.png

CMBN Holland Town 048. Probe, Medium Purchase 60 mins.
Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 7.37.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 7.37.21 PM.png

Noville map preview, didn't seem to work on the original post.

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 6.51.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 6.52.20 PM.png

Thanks for all the replies!

@Herroberst63 and @Wellsonian . Will definitely take you both on. I'll send a PM and we can get things set up.

@Nathangun and @Zahard . Give me a couple of days to work out the games with the gentlemen above and I'll see where I stand. I'll give you a PM one way or the other before the weekend is done.

Gonna be stuffed full of food the next couple of days and not computering very much.

Have some space to take on another game if anyone is interested...

still on the market ? (i can do CMBN only, all modules)

If you're still down to play, I'd love to. I had to handle some things at work. Obviously, I realize it's been a while. If you don't want to continue, or if you want to start a new match, either would be fine as well and I definitely understand.

Back