Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a game with someone patient!

_Itchy

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for someone interested in playing any of the WWII CM2 games who doesn't mind a slow pace of action. I usually don't manage more than two turns a week, but that can vary in both directions!

I generally prefer unseen scenarios, but can be persuaded to play any kind of game.
Generally prefer smaller than huge battles just because of the time taken to setup.

So... any takers?

Rich

G'day RIch!

What CM games have you (couldn't find your name in the game library forum) ? Your rate would be perfect for me, as:

1/. I am full time stay at home dad with two munchkins
2/. I'm in OZ and therefore timezone differential slows things down and
3/, It's been 12 months since I played CM H2H...

I am also very keen therefore on a small game.

G'day to you too Gnarly!

What's the game library forum?
I have all of the WWII titles and am pretty much guaranteed to buy and new WWII games/modules as soon as they are released! Not so keen on the modern titles with their uber-weapons...

So let's go for it!

Would you like to suggest a/some scenarios that you have yet to play that meet your criteria?

Rich

@_Itchy how about 'Baraque de Fraiture'?

2 hours
Medium
Axis Attack
Village

Your choice of side if so. I'd prefer Veteran difficulty

Full disclosure - I have played this scenario before as the axis. Happy to re-play as either side, but I don't want an unfair advantage!
Battle for Chaumont - Second Round or Custer's Stand are new ones for me of about the same size if you prefer?

Full disclosure - I have played this scenario before as the axis. Happy to re-play as either side, but I don't want an unfair advantage!
Battle for Chaumont - Second Round or Custer's Stand are new ones for me of about the same size if you prefer?

How about Chaumont Second round then? I played the First Round against someone else, before we both reliazed it was horribly one-sided. Whereas the Second Round seems to get good reviews as well balanced.

Likewise!

OK, great. Would you like to pick a side? I may have time this weekend to do setup if you are happy for me to setup first. Otherwise I probably won't get to it until Friday.

My dropbox email is in my profile, feel free to share a folder with me.

How about Chaumont Second round then? I played the First Round against someone else, before we both reliazed it was horribly one-sided. Whereas the Second Round seems to get good reviews as well balanced.

@Buckykatt and I can confirm that CMFB's The Second Battle Chaumount offers very good play balance. It is indeed a good choice. Good luck and good gaming!

Likewise!

OK, great. Would you like to pick a side? I may have time this weekend to do setup if you are happy for me to setup first. Otherwise I probably won't get to it until Friday.

My dropbox email is in my profile, feel free to share a folder with me.

No worries, I'll grab the Ami's tonight, and drop a setup file in the DB folder I've invited you too once I've setup (which always takes me AGES!!! ;D ) .

First go is just password setting so straight back at ya!

No worries, it'll take me awhile to position the half dozen M5's at my disposal....

Back