Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a opponent to test H2HH viva dropbox

N

Nathangun

I'm looking for a opponent to test H2HH viva dropbox.

A small scenario, and non ladder game.

Lets go for it.
Send me an invitation in order to share the folder via dropbox

Cool, I'm busy with work, I'll have a set-up for ya on Monday :)

I'll play you too if you want? There is no need to test it because I have 8 games going with it and it works perfectly. I always know where I'm up to in any given battle.

Thanks Johnsy, I'm trying to keep my battle count to a minimum, I keep people waiting long enough as it is :) One battle should be enough.

I'm looking for a opponent to test H2HH viva dropbox.

A small scenario, and non ladder game.

I use three file sharing programmes, File Convoy, Box.net and Dropbox, and i prefer File Convoy and Box.net as they give you email notifications that files have been delivered and recieved and sent as opposed to Dropbox where you have to keep looking in it to see if new files are there, and sometimes ive had files dissapearing for some reason, so i would advise using the first two simply for the notification functions, however if anybody reading this uses Dropbox and knows how to get notifications could they tell me :)

Thanks noob,
I always get a little pop-up at the bottom of my screen telling me files in such a folder have been updated in dropbox.

Back