Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a PBEM Opponent

T

Tomaotw

FIgure I'd like to play a company-sized game on a suitable sized map or scenario. Wouldn't mind a quick battle For BN or RT though if RT the basis for the size would be measured off the Germans. So the Soviets might have more dudes.

I'm ready to try a match! I have a long history with CM, just not against a human opponent. Looking forward to it.
I'm working to get a match going with another member, but I figure I could handle a few going if it's PBEM.
Currently I just have Red Thunder (updated to 4) installed. I'd go at a company size or smaller match. I'm getting the Helper and dropbox system figured out, but haven't seen it in use.
for dropbox, I'm using- john.bole68@yahoo.com
-Monk

Alrighty, you want to do a quick battle or did you have a scenario in mind, I'm down to play either side so your pick.

Found this one. Good size (company plus) and interesting terrain. US vs. German defenders. I'll go as the US and see how your defenses are. From the description, it states the German player should re-arrange his defense differently from what is pre-planned.
If you forward your dropbox e-mail, ill fire up the scenario and shoot it out to you.

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/c...-battles-for-normandy/valley-of-trouble-cmbn/

Hmm, you should have got an email from me about a dropbox.
Anyway, the email should be the same as my email here.

Last edited by a moderator:
alrighty I got it, mid paper right now but I can have it up a bit later tonight

Well, I just uploaded your latest dropbox. Made a password for the match. Think it's back to you.
I originally got the dropbox invitation and didn't see the ema file, so I started the match from my end.
I think we're good now.!

Well, I got it back so I think everything is in working order now.

Back