Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a RT game!

K

Kraft

Hello everyone!
I'm looking for a scenario/QB for CM:Red Thunder, if you feel like starting a medium or bigger game feel free to reply.
I wish you all a good day.

Hi Kraft, im in...Ive only just got RT havent played it yet..But will give u a go. Ladder. QB, Mirror Medium i'll leave everything to u. FYI I will be going away for 5 days on Wednesday

Hello Titan, I'm currently not at home but 4 days ago when I last checked I had no files. I might have messed up with my CMH setup, will check once I get home tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience mate.

Hello Titan, I'm currently not at home but 4 days ago when I last checked I had no files. I might have messed up with my CMH setup, will check once I get home tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience mate.

@Kraft - Suggestions when you check.
  1. First confirm that the files are in the expected Dropbox folder.
  2. Then tweak CMHelper to use them for the Game to play.
If not in Dropbox, contact your opponent to start again from there.
If in Dropbox, yeah, you messed up your CMHelper setup and need to fix from your end.
Good luck and good gaming!

Ok i got both...which one youy missing and ill send it through as an attackment.. They are both showing up as waiting for opponent on H2h as well my end

I'm missing both but I'd like to play with the unreversed file first

Odd....Im looking at the folder we share and they are there......Are they in ur folder perhaps its your H2H setup

Odd..Ok perhaps i got it wrong before..Anyway now have it and files have transfered over to that folder . Awaiting your turn sir :)

It stills shows no other users in the dropbox folder, or a 2nd turn. Maybe you want to make a folder and invite me to it?

Back