Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking For An Opponent

J

Jolly Olly

Well...I figure I could probably manage another game on my plate at this point. Anyone out there have an open spot on their dance card?

I'm still not too confident in my abilities picking my own forces in a QB so am looking to play a scenario. Have been perusing the Scenario Depot and have come up with a few options to throw out for consideration by any prospective opponents.

CMBN:
Three Patrol Action
-or-
Bloody Buron (Requires CW Module)

CMFI:
The Hills Have Eyes

CMFB:
Whats Up With That #1

No real rhyme or reason as to the picks. Just looking for something in the small to medium range. Am plenty open to other suggestions if you have something you are interested in playing. I have pretty much all the games and add-ons and am updated to 4.0 on all. Not particular about which side I play, just looking to have a good fight and some fun!

I will have a go with the Bloody Buron scenario if you like. Never played it. I am working long hours the next 3 days but I will get at least one file sent out per day.

Hello Jobu!

Bloody Buron it is then.

I'm in Eastern Time Zone U.S. I could get this started tonight after work but if you want to do it before then that is fine. You have a preference for side?

I too am in the US Eastern time zone. I'm working until 9PM Thursday through Saturday so there is no rush getting set up. I have no preference for side, take whichever one you like.

Anyone else interested in playing one of the other scenarios I've offered up? I think I can manage one more game. :shocknaz:

I too am in the US Eastern time zone. I'm working until 9PM Thursday through Saturday so there is no rush getting set up. I have no preference for side, take whichever one you like.
Drop Box invite and File 1 sent. Against my better sense...I've chosen to defend. Also....so much for the small to medium sized scenario. Did not realize this one runs to nearly 2 hours! Should be fun!!! Looking forward to the fight Jobu! No rush on returning anything. After today I likely won't be able to get to a file until Sunday anyways.

OK I am up for CMFB.... What's up with that....Is it still on ?

Like Donkey Kong HH! Like Donkey Kong!!!

Looks like you are on the other side of the pond. I don't have time to get to it tonight myself. If you would like to choose your side and send File 001 at your leisure tomorrow we can get this party started! Thanks!

@Hedgehog , allow me to translate. What this uncouth Georgian is trying to communicate is that he would be delighted to cross swords with you in a game of Combat Mission.
Slanderous my good sir! Slanderous! My heritage has been impugned! While I can't really argue the charge of "uncouth"....I....kind sir am no Georgian! I...sir...am a Tennessean....born and bred! Georgian! My momma must have rolled in her grave at that one!

My dear Mr. Hedgehog....pay not a pitance of attention to the ramblings of MG. He's a a bit of a nutter as they say. And my apologies if, perchance, my response was not posed with sufficient clarity.

By all means the invitation is still open and your offer to play is received with the utmost joy and the anticipation of a challenging battle to come!

I give you the honor of choosing the side you prefer and welcome you to initiate the game at your discretion.

I look forward to our battle my good Mr. Hedgehog!

Georgian! Uncouth even! That there was oozing with couth!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha Ha Ha No Problem mate....every thing with a smile...I will be sending my opening turn very shortly mate.... and setting up the DB
Good Luck to you Sir....Looking forward to a new opponent @Jolly Olly
File received and returned! The game is afoot!

Please to make your acquaintance HH! Good luck to you as well! Now let's have some fun!!!

Back