Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for CMBN games

S

Seshins

Hey guys,

Starting out on my multiplayer CM experience, i'm keen to play a large, QB (ME or attack / defend). I'll play as allies. I only have CMBN and CW But can get MG and the rest if you require it.

I've got CM Helper set up. Any takers? Being fresh i'm prepared to be savagely defeated but will play each game to the bitter end.

I've got the QB version of the Huzzah! map UsuallyHapless is currently playing on his YT channel.

yeah i'm really keen to try my hand at a battalion sized QB on that map.

yeah interested for that - how many points were you thinking?

Bump - just started a game with WIlko but have capacity for another one if anyones keen.

Hey Bud, I live in Auckland....if you are the sort that hang in there on games until the end id be happy to take you on. You can choose whatever you like as long as its a mirror and a Ladder Match probe or attack suits me Ive joined recently myself

Well played @Titan . Some brutal fighting there on the right flank of both games. Hats off to the better commander though.

Yes, I am keen. I have CMBN and CW. Would prefer a ME or with me as the attacker (I am currently playing as defender in another game).

Back