Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for CMSF2 Opponent

Z

Zahard

Hello!

As the title says, looking for CMSF2 opponent. Small, Medium or Large size. No bombardments/munitions on deployment zones unless someone starts fighting from there.

This next part is negotiable, but if we do Red on Blue, Red will have 25% extra points to work with so they can bring enough to the table to be competitive.

Otherwise... anything goes, gents.

I was gone for a couple months, but I've sorted life out and even picked up the guitar to learn since you've last seen me around these parts.

Welcome back. How does a large Red on Red meeting engagement sound? Map preferably not full city, but I'm fine with leaving it random too.

Sounds good. Regular forces or Insurgents? Maybe a civil war between some Republican Guard. :p

Hah, I'm up for insurgents versus insurgents, as long as you keep in mind that it's A LOT of units to manage. Normal Syrian units are a bit more manageable, but either way sounds like it could be fun.

I should be home in a little less than an hour if you wanted to kick off a few turns tonight?

In any event, if you send me the dropbox details and any other questions you have over private message, we can get this ready. Is random map selection OK?

Wen your dun playing Rujasu I wold be interested in a round of CMSF2 =D

Sure thing! Mind send me a PM with your idea(s) for the match? I think I can fit one more simultaneous game alongside Rujasu and I's match.

Back