Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for opponent CMFI or CMFB

L

Lee_Chester_Jr

QB or Scenario
I prefer small/medium and allied but will adapt to your wishes

Best
Lee

Up: I still looking for one or two CMFB /CMFI.
Don’t be shy
In the end, that’s the pixeltruppen who die
To put your leadership in the light

Hi Lee,

Let's have a go with a QB in FB.

I prefer huge to medium (larger size) maps and you prefer small or medium ones. So a medium map (hopefully a bit larger) it is, then. As you prefer to be the allied, I meet your US imperialists as the Germans. You can choose the map and conditions (meeting, probe, attack or assault) and pick which German forces I have (Wehrmacht, Fallschirmjäger or Waffen-SS). If you want to assault my German defenders I don't mind if you decrease my selection points a tad bit to make it more realistic.

I don't have internet at home at the moment and can't promise that I will be able to send you saves every day, but I sure will try to.

I prefer to use Google Drive, if the saves are larger than 15Mb, but can also use DropBox if you don't have a Google account. If we use Google Drive (or Gmail if the saves are smaller than 15Mb) the chances to send you files from work will be greater.

If we use Google Drive make a shared folder and send me a link to petrus.emae@gmail.com

BornGinger

Back