Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for opponent for CMBN, CMRT or CMFB

M

Mongo

Looking for an opponent for a PBEM match in CMBN, CMRT or CMFB. I have all the modules for CMBN except the battle pack. All three games are upgraded and patched to the latest versions. I prefer medium size battles and veteran difficulty but that is not an iron-clad rule. If you want something different it won't bother me!

Shall we play a game?

I have room for a game. Whichever you prefer -- CMBN, CMRT, CMFB. Scenario or quick battle. We can play ladder or non-ladder, whatever you like. My only preference is nothing really huge.

Let's do a QB in CMRT. I prefer playing the Soviets on that game. I'll make a medium size meeting engagement today when I get home from work. Should I send the dropbox folder to christopher.earls88@gmail.com?

I sent you the game and setup the dropbox folder. The password is the letter A.

I sent you the game and setup the dropbox folder. The password is the letter A.

@Mongo - FYI, in Combat Mission, each players creates their own password in the first exchange of files. Your opponent should not know your password unless you want him to watch what your doing against him turn by turn . . . :shocknaz:

@jobu88 knows the drill and will help keep you straight. Good luck and good gaming.

Did you get the new file I sent? My CM helper doesn't seem to be working with CMRT for some reason. I had to manually place the new save file in the dropbox folder

<snipped>
My CM helper doesn't seem to be working with CMRT for some reason. I had to manually place the new save file in the dropbox folder

I have the same problem with all my CM games. While CMHelper adds a new game and creates the dropbox correctly. I have to manually move the *.ema files between dropbox and CM email folders for the first few turns before CMHelper starts automating that process.

Back