Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for opponents (CMFI, CMRT, CMBN).

E

Examiner2

Looking to get a few games going, either scenarios or QB's. Currently looking for games in CMFI, CMRT, and CMBN (no vehicle pack). Iron difficulty preferred. Any size QB or scenario (if you want to play a scenario just give me a list of three that you haven't played so I can make sure to pick one I haven't).

Don't need a strict turn schedule, any pace from multiple files a day to semi-regular turns is okay. I try to get out a turn a day but sometimes life can get in the way of that.

Hello,
I can play CMFI at Iron level. Send me an email tio setup parameters. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Looking to get a few games going, either scenarios or QB's. Currently looking for games in CMFI, CMRT, and CMBN (no vehicle pack). Iron difficulty preferred. Any size QB or scenario (if you want to play a scenario just give me a list of three that you haven't played so I can make sure to pick one I haven't).

Don't need a strict turn schedule, any pace from multiple files a day to semi-regular turns is okay. I try to get out a turn a day but sometimes life can get in the way of that.
Hello,
I can play CMFI at Iron level. Send me an email tio setup parameters. Thank you in advance for your reply.

Back