Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking forward to playing this!

OK, now I'm really sold. Sent them my $. My, this has a huge data base.
You know, this might just be a game FGM could really get into as a gaming alternative to CM.
Just maybe.

* Random map generator produces an infinite variety of historically realistic battlefield maps for custom battles and campaigns. Scenarios include open battle, pursuit, awaiting reinforcements, enemy awaiting reinforcements, flank march, rearguard action, advance guard, remove the head, and protect the baggage.

*Campaign mode allows you to rewrite history as you play through the battlefield careers of some of ancient history’s greatest generals, or war with any ancient nation against any other. Each victory increases the experience and elan of your core units. Quick to resolve strategic decisions allow you to go straight from one battle to the next without any delay.
- Steam

Was a day one buy for me. Never played a this title befor, but I liked the review on Wargamer

How does it compare to Total War: Rome II?

Watching the Youtube film it seems closer to Horse 'n Musket form some years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back