Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Lurking

It's that time again when the wife forces me out of the house and on to a cruise ship, the Grand Princess. This time it's a return trip to Alaska for 10 days in a nice big suite. We've been on enough Princess cruises wherein we have earned "Elite" passenger status which gives us about as many perks as they have to offer. Hey, somebody's gotta do it!

I only make you aware in case some actually note my absence starting 08-24 through 09-03. I'll be lurking, but posts may be few. Wait! Is that applause I hear in the background? The reason is that internet speed on the ship is abysmal. Frequently it just doesn't even work although it can be fun if you like to watch the screen grind. So, I'll probably sneak a peek on FGM daily, but then just move on w/o making my intrusion known. Yeah, I know. Terrible First World Problem. On the other hand I can have martinis and not have to drive. I like that a lot.

Our suite is midships, three decks above the "survival craft". Very comfortable way to see whales and glaciers. Did I mention they'll bring a martini to my suite if I ask?

ctqj5Vj.jpg

Last edited:
Back