Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Lurking

Since internet speed aboard ship still sucks my Fantasy Football team did it's live draft without me yesterday. Turned out decent though, considering.

I feel ya. I always have to autodraft, since my league always seems to draft on a day I'm working. I'm ok with it though. This year's Iguanas post draft line up:

Iguanas2018.png

Always good to be back home. This may have been our last cruise. As I mentioned neither the wife nor I get around all that well anymore and given we suffer from a "Been there" crruising attitude we're thinking of maybe making a plan for a "Land Cruise" next year (If we can agree which car to take. LOL).

Tough day as wife came down with some serious nausea last night and continues into today. Wasn't real sure how I was going to get her off the ship, but the trooper she is (and barf bag in hand) we got through the disembarkation process OK.

Upon closer examination my Fantasy Football team is just dreadful. May have to play the weekly money games to keep my attention on the NFL this year. Although the 49ers potential this year could be fun to watch. Time to go get under the covers. I do miss the ships rocking motion. Great way to fall asleep.

Back