Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Mad Max nostalgia

Hardradi

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Reasonably interesting video about the time frame of the old Mad Max trilogy. Also, now I know why my father had a few drums of petrol on our property in the 70's.

From memory for some reason I think I seen MM2 before MM1. Cant remember why.

"From memory for some reason I think I seen MM2 before MM1. Cant remember why."

Because The Road Warrior is a much better movie than Mad Max. And Fury Road is the best of all.

Just reading the caption of the thread I was thinking it was about Max Verstappen :cool:

"From memory for some reason I think I seen MM2 before MM1. Cant remember why."

Because The Road Warrior is a much better movie than Mad Max. And Fury Road is the best of all.

I would go with MM2. Fury Road felt like MM2 re-skinned. As an Aussie MM1 has some nice touches, the landscape buildings and cars. MM3 was a disappointment.
What Mad Max wears when he goes to the beach... post apocalypse flipflops. :sofa:

View attachment 15989

Unbreakable :D

I would have to agree with @Bearstronaut . Fury Road takes the prize, with The Road Warrior (Mad Max 2) coming in a close second. Third would be MM3 Beyond Thunderdome ("two men enter, one man leaves"), and lastly would be the original Mad Max.

But even Mad Max is worth a watch. It does have this memorable scene:

I love the whole series, BTW.

Yeah, great scene.

MM1 was R-rated here in Australia (1979) while MM2 was only M rated (1981). That must have been the reason I did not see MM1 first.

Back