Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[MAP] Massive 3800m x 1800m QB

W

WynnterGreen

This is a map I custom made for a 2v2 game currently underway, but would also work well for a Huge Scale Engagement.

It has a 3.8km front, rolling hills, forest and three towns set as objectives for a Meeting Engagement.

I have it in DropBox if anyone wants to try it out.
Map 's called: WynnterGreen 3800m x 1800m Open Forests Towns

CM+Normandy+2013-08-18+18-19-49-87.jpg

CM+Normandy+2013-08-18+18-23-58-15.jpg

W5W15Rclpuh2oojGR_eeQkBy7fASStd-sWmC1BTEGJY=w1584-h732-no

4byRpwo8IlbktcC0Tki6Nszb4CibOM2AD99AtaRYpJw=w1584-h735-no

This version has been slightly modified from the one being used for the 2v2.

As I participate in this 2v2 battle I can just recommend this map! A beauty of a map offering lots of interesting tactical situations and approaches!

As my rig is quite good I have no problems with it yet with best settings available. But the big shootouts haven`t begun yet so my experience is based on limited time on this map.

Strachwitz can you invite me for DB (cmbn_pbem at hotmail dot com) and drop the map in there plz?

Awesome! I'll go home from work around 16:00h and will setup once the kids are in bed. This will be around 19:30h. I then have the whole evening to play a few turns. (I'll just watch the CL match in between)

Strachwitz, can you send me an invite as well? Map looks fantastic!

mark2039 -at- att.net

Thanks!

Awesome! I'll go home from work around 16:00h and will setup once the kids are in bed. This will be around 19:30h. I then have the whole evening to play a few turns. (I'll just watch the CL match in between)
Invite is out. I will fight with mixed US troops. Take your time setting this up. I am not sure if I have time at my disposal tonight. I tend to need some time to set such big games up. Even choosing my units could take some time as I am new to US OOBs. So in case I need some time please be patient. After the setup my turn rate is pretty descent. Promised :).

@mjkerner: Invite to a general shared folder is out.
@Ithikial: Also a invite to a general shared folder is out too. Or do you wanted to have acces to the folder dutch and I are using to watch the replays? I didn`t get it...:confused:

The version here is an updated one with some fixes over the one Strachwitz has I think.

The new version has both cosmetic as well as a few elevation and line of sight fixes to improve play, based on reviewing the map some more and play experience so far.

If you want the latest version I have a Dropbox folder set up to invite people who might want a copy. Or I could forward the new version to Strachwitz to redistribute.

If you have the most up to date file, it should be called: WynnterGreen 3800m x 1800m Open Forests Towns

I don't mind if you drop it in Strachwitz DB. We haven't setup yet so...

@WynnterGreen
Thanks Wynntergreen for the update. You are right I had version 1. I should have asked you before. Sorry for distributing this great map. If it is ok for you could you please upload it to our shared folder?

@Dutch Grenadier : I propose you set up a new battle with the updated map. Is it ok for you?

Back