Wellsonian

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
So....are we good to rock and roll if we have an assigned dance partner? It looked like @Lethal2615 had not quite assigned all the spots just yet. Wasn't sure we should start in case there are some last minute adjustments.

That said....I have a file ready for @A Canadian Cat if you give the green light!
:D

Move out!

olaf

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
schmolywar@gmail.com
With all these threads going, will I actually be notified when I need to play someone?

Wellsonian

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
@olaf. Here are the final matchups. You will receive a dropbox invite from @Will S (lucky you) for your CMBN match, and will then play accordingly. For your CMFB match, you need to set it up. You are playing the round 2, match 2 game against @eniced73 (again, lucky you). The parameters are in the Match Thread 2...thread. If you don't have the called out map (you should, it is a stock one I think), message me and I will invite you to the dropbox that has all the maps.

WinOrLose

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
georgeandsi@live.com
@olaf. Here are the final matchups. You will receive a dropbox invite from @Will S (lucky you) for your CMBN match, and will then play accordingly. For your CMFB match, you need to set it up. You are playing the round 2, match 2 game against @eniced73 (again, lucky you). The parameters are in the Match Thread 2...thread. If you don't have the called out map (you should, it is a stock one I think), message me and I will invite you to the dropbox that has all the maps.

View attachment 16939
So do we play the round 2 matches now or wait until round 1 matches are played first?

WinOrLose

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
georgeandsi@live.com
Dropbox invite received. I will be back home to get started on my matches tomorrow night.

Until, then ...
Hey buddy - drop box link sent for our game as well.

WinOrLose

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
georgeandsi@live.com
Thanks for the offer but Im gonna decline. Nothing against you of course, I just dont like forest battles. How about after this tourney we'll set up a QB ladder battle?
No problem.