FGM OWNER
ADMIN
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
greershane@gmail.com
Gentlemen it is with great delight that I hereby declare Meat Grinder as the official 2016 Ladder Champion. As you can see we have been building an ELO ladder for the start of 2017 which will include every result ever posted over the last 3 years on our ladder systems. As such we were able to retrospectively add the ELO data to the 2016 ladder as this is the way we wish our ladder to run. MG has come out on top and very well deserved it is too. Meat Grinder if you can send me your email address I will get your prize sent out to you. Thanks to all who took part!!

Snap 2017-01-07 at 16.02.53.jpg

Zinzan

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
zinzan1963@googlemail.com
@Meat Grinder : Congrats :cheers: :cheers:

(Warning if you watch more than first 30 secs of this video your happiness may be reduced :eek: )

Well done, and send Bootie yer email or he'll have an excuse to keep posting here and your opponents will keep getting reminders of your victory (Decisions, decisions)

DasTiger

FGM Lieutenant
Gentlemen it is with great delight that I hereby declare Meat Grinder as the official 2016 Ladder Champion. As you can see we have been building an ELO ladder for the start of 2017 which will include every result ever posted over the last 3 years on our ladder systems. As such we were able to retrospectively add the ELO data to the 2016 ladder as this is the way we wish our ladder to run. MG has come out on top and very well deserved it is too. Meat Grinder if you can send me your email address I will get your prize sent out to you. Thanks to all who took part!!

View attachment 12355
@Ithikial
I noticed that on the Ladder page I'm not listed in the top 30 but here I am. No big deal but the ladder for 2017 is on my list of things to participate in and the visual ranking helps.

Fredrocker

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
1 game.
Email
fgm@fredrock-racing.com
its amazing how someone with one battle and one loss can beat me (by a lot) with 28 battles and 10 wins...

Congrats Meat... a good job...

:)

BTW... The FGM has done an awesome job of putting the new ladder system in place... though a quick question...

Does the formula take into consideration the ranking of your opponent (at the time the game is decided), if not, its not an ELO System... ??