Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Meine Herrschaften, greetings from Oldenburg / Germany

Y

Yragael

Hello there

after over 30 years of wargaming I am still happy to see: CoSims are not dead in these times of fast actiongames like World of Tanks...

Who had played too such old treasures like Tactics II, Advanced Squad Leader, Starsoldier, Car Wars, Firefight or the awesome unplayable The longest Day?

But how to hold the balance of time between Job - Family - Games?

Welcome! I think you live nearer to me then Dutch Grenadier does.

And yet another potential candidate for my scheme to attain World Domination! :witless:

Balancing is something we all struggle with especially after a few drinks . Welcome here and great job on the videos.

Welcome to the finest wargaming club. Enjoy the fun and comraderie.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Harejassesnej - guys from the netherlands... Huhu neighbours... :)

Those who want to be informed about new musicvideos may add me at facebook: Arkana Yragael
The recent project "The Airing Postman" with more fine music from Hawkwind will be ready soon. I use Lord of the rings online to show a sharp ride from Bree to Auenland to show the people who dont play the beautyness of the landscape.

Back