Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Members Past & Present

Nice Car @Louis is it brand New.....Very nice condition mate, Wife looks Nice as well :D.....Stay Bright mate

There was a car in the photo? (Hell Zinzan's feeling suicidal today :oops:)

(Just to make this clear that comment was made by ZINZAN, NOT ME)

Hell @Louis, that is a lot better advertising than Volkswagen can do... you should submit them that pic... maybe they will pay off the car for you... :)

I like to keep a low profile.......
Interpol have all the photos of me......:D:D:D:D

Actually, for the first time ever, I got stopped at the airport in Tenerife on the way in when we were on hols a couple of weeks back - they frisked me and did a drugs swab.....my wife laughed.....usual level of support there then...

Steve

Church = Wedding? Most churches have to do with cemetries? ;) But in another sense: Wedding = Cemetry? Something one could think about.

Greetings

Testing didn't go as I thought it might

Errrmmm if this is in relation to your Missus and/or cemetary's I'd suggest you remove this before Police/Wife see's it :) (OTOH a certain Mrs HedgePig would be freed from a fate worse than etc ....... decisions, decisions.....)

This is me. A few years back I visited Brescello in Italy (Don Camillo & Pepone was produced there in the 50s). In front of the museum I found this beauty.
aRFp73l.jpg

Sheesh @Louis you REALLY know how to lift a mood :D (What's this @Zinzan in a nice mood!!! <sarcasm alert lvl 1> :rolleyes: )

OTOH (oh-oh) .....
- it's bloody chilly here old boy! (!!!???), stop moaning about the warmth. ( o_O)

Back