Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

<Message from HQ> FGM Command Update

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
Staff member
Reaction score
Gentlemen gather around, grab a cigar and brandy.

This is just a quick update from Bootie and myself as we understand our presence has dropped off in recent months but please be assured we are still around. The short version is that real life has hit us both pretty hard recently which has meant community events led by us have progressed much slower than intended or are on hold.

The slightly longer version:
- Ithikial post European jaunt is snowed under at work writing a 120 page economic paper plus redesigning an entire research methodology at the same time. Not to mention still working on his new house... I mean 'Hill Fort.'
- Bootie has as usual signed up to help out everything that has been put in front of him, however he is also becoming a pretty important person at his workplace. He'll probably be in charge of the whole Scottish Police Force in five years at this rate. :D

The usual day to day such as website maintenance, ladder updates and new member signups being processed are all still happening as quickly as possible. It's the larger projects that are progressing very slowly from our end. But there are few long term items in the works that if we pull off will be a bit of a milestone for the community and we'd love for you to be a part of it. Hint: Start saving your pennys (or get blank cheques from your respective Ministers of Finance).

This is perhaps a timely reminder that nothing happens in this community without people putting their hands up and chipping in their experise, whether it's running a campaign/tournament to chipping in a bit of artwork. If you want to see something happen a bit faster (or at all) then volunteer! Just send a private messege to Bootie and myself to get things started.

Stick with us. :)
@Bootie (Picard)
Ithikial (Riker)
Riker_and_Picard_with_cigars.jpg

Yeah, this seems like the year RL/work is like: "You think you have time for hobbies?... f*** that."
Since I've been back from my trip I've opened CMFB twice. The first time it was after work and I was a half asleep which led to battlefield disaster for my pixeltruppen. The second time was a decent session. Also opened the CMBN scenario editor one other time. That's my entire CM career since the start of Sept. :(

If there are any menial tasks around here that take up your time maybe a few folks here might be willing to help out? Myself included.

<snipped>
This is perhaps a timely reminder that nothing happens in this community without people putting their hands up and chipping in their experise, whether it's running a campaign/tournament to chipping in a bit of artwork. If you want to see something happen a bit faster (or at all) then volunteer! Just send a private messege to Bootie and myself to get things started.
<snipped>
Unlike @Valkatox, I won't volunteer for anything since the Army dropped me on my soft pointed head when I was a wee bonny cadet . . . ;)
However, I am always interested in the career advancing opportunities of exciting and exotic mil'try assignments. What might the FGM Personnel Office have available?

Unlike @Valkatox, I won't volunteer for anything since the Army dropped me on my soft pointed head when I was a wee bonny cadet . . . ;)
However, I am always interested in the career advancing opportunities of exciting and exotic mil'try assignments. What might the FGM Personnel Office have available?

I do not recommend replacing lost images... Lol

Oi Ithikial... you said I could have the hair and the beard in this post. :)

Errr Boss - the hairy one seems to be asleep on the job - at least the normal headed one looks happy and ready for anything. :)

(Oy, You Forgot Something - get back here and be nice. RIGHT NOW)

Erm, Yeah well. I understand that you two might have been busy right now, don't worry this great site is doing fine.
Is that good enough (NO!)

Glad to hear your work stuff is busy, shame no time for important stuff like keeping us amused and giving me more games.
Better? (<sigh> It'll do)

Back