Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Military History Discussion on South African WW2 Involvement

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
As part of me reaching out to you guys for content to display or link to on the homepage first up is Panzer Kraut who mailed me to tell me about his 'mission' to highlight and put more spotlight on South African involvement in the Second World War. You can find the links on the homepage or perhaps pop into the military history area and have a look. Some of the threads are long, I haven't even got through them yet but they are very well written.

Ive also given @Panzer_Kraut a shout out to my 800 or so twitter followers.

Snap 2018-07-13 at 23.49.39.png
https://twitter.com/WarGen39_45

Morning Rico

Glad you liked it. Im busy loading more as we speak. And later Ill load the crown jewel of my research, a complete OOB of the 6th S.A Armoured Division (as complete as possible to make)

Morning Rico

Glad you liked it. Im busy loading more as we speak. And later Ill load the crown jewel of my research, a complete OOB of the 6th S.A Armoured Division (as complete as possible to make)

Looking forward to it -- could work towards a CMFI campaign featuring the 6th SA Arm Div.

Irony is that no one in Allied Med command really wanted another Armoured Division considering what Italy campaign as going to look like ... a pair of well-equipped SA Infantry Divs would have been more useful if feasible ... but lots of considerations (including nationalistic ) at play then -- that's what makes the Allied coalition warfare in Med so fascinating.

@Rico

Very True. I just finished loading it. I have already spoken to Battlefront. I sent them all my research including official scans from the Military archive pertaining to equipment used and how everything was laid out.
I'm happy to say that they are going to use all my info for the planned Italy release. And I'm overjoyed to say that we will actually have a complete historical cover of the South Africans in CM.

Back