[Mods] Aris and Other Popular Mods Combined into Easy to Download Packs

Facman

FGM Major
Roger that, make sure you let us know when the pkg is updated as I will surely use it. Thanks for making it such a painless endeavor to make our games become a living history, as my confidence in handling files is virtually non existent.

G

General Specific

Where does one find the Waclaw sound mod exactly? I seem to be at a loss b/w the CM repository and cmmods

M

Mauser GDog

Ithikial, this is so greatly appreciated.

Your video AAR's make an un-modded version of CMBN look & sound flat, and with 4x clicks and some copied files, my games will look and sound so much better now.

Kudos!

B

BBrus

Excellent compilation, much better than what I used to have. Can I suggest an improvement? The tracers look black, perhaps you could include Vein's shorter tracers as well (afaik these are the ones that look best or closer to reality).

M

Mauser GDog

I noticed the tracer thing too, but doesn't really bother me. Kind of turns a .45acp into a .50!

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
Love the terrain mod. Thanks alot!
No probs. Can probably update this and create CMFI equivalents since modding for those are pretty static at the moment. Just hosting the large files will be a problem. Earlier in this thread I believe Bootie ruled out FGM hosting it since it would probably crash the site. :D

G

General Specific

No probs. Can probably update this and create CMFI equivalents since modding for those are pretty static at the moment. Just hosting the large files will be a problem. Earlier in this thread I believe Bootie ruled out FGM hosting it since it would probably crash the site. :D
I think in my spare time i could cook up some fun packs of mods to add for CMFI, probably for RT too. I have plenty of space on dropbox to host it if there's a need.

Ithikial

FGM 2ND IN COMMAND
ADMIN
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
Usually plays single player.
I think in my spare time i could cook up some fun packs of mods to add for CMFI, probably for RT too. I have plenty of space on dropbox to host it if there's a need.
So do I but dropbox doesn't work. Already tried. :) They don't like it being used as a bandwidth heavy file hosting service and your account will be disabled as soon as a couple of people start dloading it.