Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[Movie] Mr RIght

sil·lyDictionary result for silly
adjective
adjective: silly; comparative adjective: sillier; superlative adjective: silliest
  1. having or showing a lack of common sense or judgment; absurd and foolish.
    "another of his silly jokes"
    synonyms:foolish, stupid, unintelligent, idiotic, brainless, mindless, witless, imbecilic, imbecile, doltish;

I almost made a horrible mistake (besides watching this movie) and almost actually paid a few bucks to watch it. (un)Fortunately I came across it while channel flipping and could record it. Then...I watched it. See definition above. If you are looking for a rom-com to watch with the wife/girlfriend (or both) that has cartoon violence and makes no sense either as a rom-com or thriller you've found it. What it is is diabetes-inducing cute. Or if you like your assassin to put on a red clown nose before he kills someone this is for you.

Besides being silly the story is just nonsensical and doesn't even touch reality. Anna Kendrick (she is nice to look at, give her that) learns her new boyfriend is a crazed psycho-killer. He teaches her to learn The Force (seriously) and eventually turns her into a crazed psycho-killer as well. The force saves her in the end. "OMG! I could not have seen that coming!"

Please. If you disregard this warning it will be 1hr 35m you will never get back of your life.

We rate movies based on our pets intelligence and farm critters we have. (We have 2 Pugs Bogie and Kewpie, a cat Grisley and 7 chickens named chickens 1-7, and our Son-in-law Pat as he has paticular taste.

After watching a movie we rate it on what kind of pick it was.

Great movie = just a great movie
Good movie = Bogie pick
OK movie, could be better movie = Grisly Pick
Worst movie ever= Chicken pick
A long drawn out 3 hour movie = Pat Pick

Mr Right was a Chicken pick.

Kewpie doesn't get to rate movies...she's biased toward Homeward bound type stuff..not objective at all.

We rate movies based on our pets intelligence and farm critters we have. (We have 2 Pugs Bogie and Kewpie, a cat Grisley and 7 chickens named chickens 1-7, and our Son-in-law Pat as he has paticular taste.

After watching a movie we rate it on what kind of pick it was.

Great movie = just a great movie
Good movie = Bogie pick
OK movie, could be better movie = Grisly Pick
Worst movie ever= Chicken pick
A long drawn out 3 hour movie = Pat Pick

Mr Right was a Chicken pick.

Kewpie doesn't get to rate movies...she's biased toward Homeward bound type stuff..not objective at all.

As a poultry aficionado, my feathers are ruffled by your rating system's disparagement of our fowl friends.

Think I'll take two chickens.

Back