Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[Music] Taylor Swift

Worst about the video is the song. The AC Cobra (or isn't it a real ons?) the best.

Her music makes me smile for some reason....I hear a lot of it, my daughter is a huge fan.

I also like the way she burns through boyfriends, that makes me laugh...rich, talented good looking blonde tearing through boy toys....that's hilarious...

That girl is laughing all the way to the bank...LOL

What... I just... what?

The FGM membership. A bunch of bad wargaming bad asses that conquer the enemy before breakfast but go all...
stewie_joy_zps9143f0fa.gif

... about a pop star and teen idol? You guys will never cease to amaze me. :p

funny-memes-19.jpg

Cause we're young and we're reckless
We'll take this way too far and leave you breathless
Or with a nasty scar
.................ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Cannot get it out of my head!!! Does anyone else find themselves disturbingly singing this when it comes on the radio for a for a minute and then stop themselves and shake their head? Or is it just me?

I was in my late thirties when I started to catch myself enjoying the music of cute pop girls like...

or

Something I never did before (OK, there was Britney Spears some years ago...)
In fact I was on the verge of purchasing their CDs. But how to explain my wife? :rolleyes:

Back then you could retrieve detailed data at Youtube with reference to the age of the viewer.
I was surprised to discover that young female pop artists had a huge male fanbase within the age class of 40+.
So its not about wargamers and TS. I guess its about old farts who like to watch and listen to young cute ladies.
Nothing to worry about...;)

P.S. I still don't buy their CDs! :D

Back