Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Mutant Year Zero

BTW when u pre order u get access to the Demo. Playing it atm.

So far I really like the Demo. The characters are fun, the combat is good and the visuals are gorgeous.

Looking forward to the full game

I was going to complain about a few things with this game, and still may, but it's possible I may have brought most of the problems down upon myself due to maybe the biggest bonehead move I possibly could have made. One of the biggest advantages the player has is stealth and stealth weapons. Well into the game, about L-12 or so IIRC, I found inside a chest a needle gun. Its stats were no better, and a bit worse, than some weapons my team already had. So, at the base weaponsmith I dismantled the gun for parts which are used to upgrade other weapons. Aaaaaaargh!

Now, it seemed a good idea at the time, but eventually I realized what a horrible mistake I'd made necessitating a restart of the game. You see, the needle gun is a stealth weapon (which I obviously didn't notice) and could have been given to the 3rd member of my team. In turn, adding this guns damage to the other two guns I already had would allow me to kill some higher level bad guys from stealth without alerting the whole mob of bad guys to my presence, which leads to getting inevitably rolled over as bad guys frequently start with a 2-1 and sometimes 3-1 numerical advantage. If you can't thin the herd via stealth it is often a very short battle indeed.

So, hope this helps someone. Off to sneak around. Later.

I will start playing this Weekend. Had 0 time to start the game yet

How far are u in this game?

I like the characters, the graphics (visuals), the idea behind the game and the soundtrack.

What is starting to go on my nerves is how this game deals with different hight levels (I can only go up and down a visible hight when I want to cclimb) and the combat (this more of a puzzle then anything else - once u figured out that u need to kill guards in a certain sequence and that with silenced weapons, it's always the same)

Not so sure if I will finish this game

Back